Compact THC3T-02 With Up/Down Output
Compact THC3T-02 With Up/Down Output uses arc voltage to maintain a consistent distance from the plate while the torch is cutting. This allows the system to maintain proper torch height regardless of variations in the material, of flatness of the cutting bed.
- Using a potentiometer for change online the height of the torch.
- Voltage divider and noise to obtain the raw signal from the plasma cutting.
- Using signal processing algorithms to derive the voltage stability of the plasma.
- Apply a algorithm to support smooth motion, this is a advantage of Compact THC3T-01
- Auto detect ARC OK
- Auto calib the arc voltage with any plasma cutter.
- Easy to connection, just three outputs: UP, DOWN, ARC OK
- On IDLE mode, user can jog from software.
- Integrated Voltage Divider 1:50
- This version is specify to integrated with Mach3 software.
Block diagram of Compact THC3T-02 with Up/Down output
Link to download the user manual: .USER MANUAL THC3T-02 UP-DOWN V1.1
Product Origin: ROBOT3T, Vietnam