OS3T-01 Ohmic Sensor for CNC Plasma Cutting
Uses connection between the torch shield and the work (plate/metal) to sense the touch off. Survives HF and HV sparks.
- Power: +12 to 24VDC,0.1 A, with integrated reverse voltage protection
- Sensing range : (0 – 1) MOhm.
- Output – isolated PNP.
- Life of used relay with a capacity of 24V/16mA – 10^8 operations. minimum.
- Ability to adjusting the ohmic sensor sensitivity.
- Ability to eliminate HV, the maximum the voltage arc input is 660VDC /HF ionizing voltage
Product Origin: ROBOT3T, Vietnam
Link to download the user manual: OS3T-01: Ohmic Sensor for CNC Plasma Cutting