Compact THC3T-02 With Step/Dir Output for Hypertherm
Compact THC3T-02 With Step/Dir Output for Hypertherm uses arc voltage to maintain a consistent distance from the plate while the torch is cutting. This allows the system to maintain proper torch height regardless of variations in the material, of flatness of the cutting bed.
- Using a potentiometer for change online the height of the torch.
- Using signal processing algorithms to derive the voltage stability of the plasma.
- Apply an algorithm to support smooth motion, this is an advantage of Compact THC3T-01
- Auto detects ARC OK
- Auto calib the arc voltage with any plasma cutter.
- Control directly the Z axes driver with Step/Dir signal, give high performance and more accuracy.
- On IDLE mode, user can jog from software.
- This version is specified to integrate with Mach3 software.
Block diagram of Compact THC3T-02 with Step/Dir output
Link to download the user manual V1.04: .USER MANUAL THC3T-02 STEP-DIR V1.1
Product Origin: ROBOT3T, Vietnam