OHC3T-02: Oxy Fuel Torch Height Controller with STEP/DIR output
OHC3T-02: Oxy Fuel Torch Height Controller with STEP/DIR output uses arc voltage to maintain a consistent distance from the plate while the torch is cutting. This allows the system to maintain proper torch height regardless of variations in the material, of flatness of the cutting bed.
- Supply voltage: +24VDC
- Control accuracy: +/-0.1mm
- Using a potentiometer for change online the height of the torch.
- Distance to workpiece surface: 0 to 40mm
- Apply an algorithm to support smooth motion
- Using 7-segment leds, control panel, shows different states of OHC
- Control directly the Z axes driver with Step/Dir mode, give high performance and more accuracy.
- Anti-collision and disconnected function of the sensor ring.
- Complete with a controller, lifter and all interconnect cables.